We’ve assembled what we believe is a dream team of experts in all things PR and marketing. Every single member of our team exhibits Story Shop’s values of Hunger, Joy, Curiosity, Collaboration, Responsibility, and Fairness.
Story Shop is deliberately small, so every single client gets the benefit of our combined expertise and perspectives. Stronger than the sum of our parts, we combine to bring creative solutions to complex problems.
A trend-obsessed Gen-Z marketer with a keen eye for crafting compelling content that resonates with audiences, drives traffic and encourages meaningful interactions.
- Walked through the Story Shop door (literally) in 2023 with a unique perspective of the ever-evolving marketing world.
- Passionate about developing a deeper understanding of clients and helping them tell their story digitally.
- Loves building and nurturing relationships with clients, foreseeing their vision and making it a reality through creative thinking.
- Outside of work, you’ll find her on Ticketmaster waiting in a queue of 238163854367 people to buy tickets to see her favourite artist live, bonus points if she makes it there.
A multi-purpose marketer with an eye for sustainability, project planning and execution.
- Spent close to a decade working in the cycling industry, managing in-house brands at e-commerce giant Wiggle before a stint as EU Marketing Manager at Brompton Bicycle.
- Made the move to Glasgow from London in 2022, switching from in-house to agency via an eye-opening spell working in net zero and sustainability.
- At work, he likes tackling big projects, from brand strategy to campaign activations.
- Outside of work, you’ll find him up in the hills in his campervan, trying to secure his next eagle sighting.
Ex-journalist who loves building stories and securing coverage.
- Former magazine and digital journalist who spent six years writing about everything from heavy metal to weddings.
- Credits jumping into agency life in 2023 as one of the best things she ever did (after buying an airfryer – iykyk).
- Loves pulling a story together and finding the perfect place for it.
- Outside of work, she’ll either be pounding the pavements in her ASICS or on her eternal mission to find Glasgow’s Best Olives (results pending).
A big fan of project planning tools, especially for creating seamless integrated campaigns.
- The Devil Wears Prada inspired her to work in the media industry and she started her career six years ago as a magazine writer.
- Segued into communications and found a flair for project planning.
- Joined Story Shop in 2023 where she loves getting stuck into creative campaigns.
- Outside of work, she can be found wandering Glasgow in search of baked goods.
An avid list-maker and organiser who loves to bring ideas to life.
- Over 10 years experience as an office and operational manager at one of Europe’s biggest fertility groups.
- Joined Story Shop in 2022, taking the plunge into agency life.
- Loves laying the foundations of a project to allow the big ideas to happen.
- In her own time, can be found yomping around the local parks (normally carrying scooters that her kids promised they would ride) or watching Tiktok for DIY hacks to use in her never-ending house reno.
A consumer comms professional with a passion for making our client’s dreams a reality (within reason).
- Five years’ large agency experience backed up by marketing the UK’s largest food and drink festivals.
- Passionate about understanding the vision and implementing the steps to realise it.
- Loves to manage campaigns from creative conception to delivery that are aligned to client objectives.
- Outside of work, loves lifting barbells, testing new recipes and using chopping as a form of meditation.
A former journalist who’s built his career around telling stories.
- Switched to PR almost a decade ago – and has never looked back.
- Co-founded Story Shop in 2020 and now leads on strategy.
- At work, he loves writing, connecting dots, and developing big ideas.
- Outside of work, he spends most of his time looking for his car keys.
During her career so far, Scarlett has been responsible for building the brands of three of Scotland’s biggest shopping centres. In that time, she became fascinated by consumer behaviour and buying trends – she also fed her lifelong obsession with shopping.
She uses the lessons learned from increasing footfall and converting browsers into buyers to lead on marketing for Story Shop’s clients.
Outside of work, she can be found either in soft play centres with her new baby or browsing charity shops and auction houses searching for hidden gems for various ongoing interior projects.
CIPR qualified PR expert and in-house journalist who thrives on delivering impactful, high-profile campaigns, coverage, and strategy that move the needle for our clients.
- Worked as a reporter, editor, and leader at local, regional, and national level during a near 15 year career in journalism before joining Story Shop in 2021.
- He now leads on all things PR at Story Shop – finding our clients’ stories and the best possible platform for them.
- He loves being part of the creative process at the agency – developing and delivering high-profile results our clients and we can shout about.
- Outside of work he lives for sport, socialising, and ever more vintage comedy. If The Simpsons said it (prior to 1998) he’ll quote it.
A creative Swiss army knife who loves brand building and thinking of the little details that make a project feel whole.
- Started in the world of copywriting but decided there was a whole other world of creative branding to explore.
- Joined Story Shop as employee number two back in 2020 after working in-house for some of the UK’s biggest consumer brands.
- Loves the hustle and bustle of agency life and making client’s dreams come to life.
- Outside of work, you’ll find her crocheting, planning a dinner party or polishing her stand-up set.
An idea-first marketer who loves to get to the root of any brand challenge.
- Started out working on brand socials for a wide range of clients
- Joined the Story Shop team in 2021. Focuses on brainstorms, ideation, campaigns, and content.
- Loves to pinpoint consumer pain points and take roundabout ways to change consumer perceptions.
- He loves watching re-runs of his favourite comedies to try and find new, missed jokes.
Want to work at the shop?
Are you a content creator or work in the media?
You’ve come to the right place. We’ve got some very exciting clients we think you would be very interested in. Whether you’re looking for a story, your next brand partnership or event invitations, get on our list to make sure you never miss out.